NEW: dare & share
Build and Market Your Own Online Course
Everybody is a winner!
I don't know the angle you are looking at it, but I believe that, with the setting up of an online course everybody is a winner and nobody is a loser!
All you need to do is to dare and share your skills or specialized knowledge. When people chicken out due to ignorance, misinformation or lack of guts, little do they know that they have indirectly limited their potentials, dashed hopes, ruined careers, killed someone else's dream, placed a cog in the wheel of their productivity and stiffened profitability.
I guess you won't want this to happen to you? Setting up an online course is possible, but the possibility lies in you taking two important steps:
Dare & Share!
Hi, my name is Liane Hack and I am here to help you turn your sweet fantasy into reality. The course i offer will definitely and comfortably help you fix the above. All you need to do to make it possible is to dare build your course and share it.
I created this platform, TapasforLife, to help people offer their knowledge and gift inside an online course. This training is the online version of that course where you, too can get all the information needed to get your course out in the open.
You may be a yoga instructor, a photographer, a professional chef, a health expert, a stylist, a music instructor or offer some other skill and you would like to take your expertise online? Search no more because this uniquely actionable and remarkably well-resourced course will take care of that.
Through this course, I provide you, who dare and share your skills, with the right ideas and strategies that will put your online course on a solid and formidable footing. The modules are a simple step-by-step approach that will make you build an online course which your audience can seamlessly interact with and get a good return on their time and money spent. My experience, having worked with many people, has afforded me the opportunity to adapt and creatively put together different modules that can teach you how to make your online course stand out.
Dare and share will help you
- understand the basics of online communication
- build your course and landing page
- understand human psychology,
- express your ideas,
- enhance your resourcefulness,
- increase the number of learners that visit your site,
- and, last but not least, make a profit.
Throughout the course, you will get a clear understanding and detailed plan which will provide the clarity of how to craft a comprehensive and creative online course.
Dare & Share is out here because I understand how vital it is to attain relevance and gain profitability. I have heard many stories of online course failing, and this is demoralizing. Dare & Share is here to change that. There are myriads of untapped potentials in setting up an online course of your own, and it is vital to tap these opportunities to meet and exceed expectations.
Setting up an online course comes in many forms
including possessing the right knowledge and skills to become a significant player or an authority in your field.
Dare & Share will adequately equip you with the necessary skills to achieve great
feats in your online teaching course. Here are some of the subjects we treat that
will make it possible for you to share your skills online course to a wider
- Defining your audience is critical to the effectiveness of your online course. So what do I mean? It is important to note that what you crave to offer to a larger audience is not meant for everyone. There is a specific set of people who are actually in need of your skill and experience. This is the type of people you should define. They are the audience you should target. Hence, how do you go about this? How do you clearly identify this audience? How do you create your avatar?
- How to communicate with your audience is key. To develop a highly resourceful and outstanding content is vital. What is the significance of good content if it doesn't prompt the audience to take specific steps? In essence, you must master how you can easily get across to your audience.
- Using social media to get across to the audience is fundamentally paramount if you want to start and sustain the relevance of your online course. Doing this effortlessly widen the scope of your visibility and creates a viable platform to present or showcase your skills to your audience.
- Building a list is an essential key to the steady and consistent progress of online course. The list is a database of people you can make contact with your marketing messages and communications. They have given you permission to send them information. With this, you can launch your course or seamlessly update them on new developments about the course, and this will be done directly to their email.
- Building your course structure is also important. The course must have clear-cut components which are systematically linked to form a structure which your audience can relate to.
- Setting up your course content is a critical part of your online course where you include a step-by-step method in which the audience can progressively follow through from the beginning to the end.
- Presentation of the course is what should not be treated with kid gloves. The way you present your course content essentially determines if the people who visit your site want to buy or sign up on your list. Present it to them in a way that is unique, effective, simple and realistic. This is where your creativity and special skills come in. Your content must be presented in such a way that it gets your audience consistently interested in your site.
- Putting everything together will give it a comprehensive outlook. You must find a pragmatic way to seamlessly put it all together in such a way that the audience can relate to your course content. Defining your audience, creating a list, leveraging on social media platforms to connect with people must be executed in such a way that they perfectly fit into the building of content, setting it up and presenting it.
With Dare & Share, setting up your online course is not only possible but also made easy. The step-by-step approach of our course will erase all your anxiety and doubt. Give us a trial today let us bury all your doubts and fears through possibilities.
Now, you probably know that there are two kinds of people,
You have those who have ideas and dreams, they want to try something new. They see an opportunity and seize it. You also have people who let their fears rule them and would rather hide behind a screen and see others succeed instead of getting started themselves.
If you belong to the second group, this course is not for you. I will make you work and I expect you to build a product of value that you are proud of. So, if that is not your intention, I would say we part here. Do not spend you money on this course.
If, however, you are ready to create and launch your online course and all you need is the help to get it out, don't hesitate, this course is for you. If you follow the my lead, I can promise that you will get your course build and launched in no time.
Get started now!
"Liane is the reason I was able to successfully launch an online course last year, from a simple ephemeral, artistic vision. She mapped out the necessary elements and steps, for creating a course, in such a clear way that my inspiration became reality. She was encouraging when my self-belief faltered and helpful in maintaining my focus on the essentials of the process. I believe anyone contemplating entering the online learning marketplace would most definitely benefit from Liane’s experience, her attention to detail, and her unwavering commitment to each person’s vision."
- Deb Waldron Author, Fairy Gardens, Tiny Gateways into our Imaginations
"Although I have developed my own courses before, Liane’s material helped me to create content that was much more tailored to my audience. She knows how to take tasks that can be very overwhelming and break them down into easy-to-comprehend chunks. If you are looking for a way to convert your expertise into an online course, Liane can help you do it!""
- Susan Whitehead Author, Wanderlust Families, How to Embark on International Travel as a Family
"Although I know my material, I have never prepared a webinar before. Thanks to Liane, I had an excellent outline of how to prepare everything, and I also enjoyed the process of working in a friendly supportive setting with the others who were creating their webinars at the same time."
- Linda S. Clark Author, Change your Life, Moving from Stress to Success
"I have been building my course with Liane: I could not do it without her! She gave me valuable information and great support in each phase. Highly recommended."
- Chiara Capello Author, Meditation: A Practical Guide
Get started now!
Hi, I am Liane Hack and I help people create their online course.
My background is in marketing and advertising. I worked over 10 years as a key account manager for different major agencies. By the time I was 33, I moved with my husband to a couple of places in the US. This was a very defining experience. It is one thing to go travel to the U.S., a totally different story to go live there. It was a great experience living on another continent.
We returned to Europe with our beautiful first born son and I decided to become a home stay mom.
Next to taking care of my now two sons, I used my "time off" (there is no such thing as time off when you raise your children) to chase a handful of those many dreams we all share.
I became a Yoga teacher and traveled to India to study and meet with T. K. V. Desikachar. Eastern philosophy shaped a lot of my thinking.
I went on studying kinesiology and became a practitioner. I love to help and guide people towards a better outcome.
It has been very rewarding but there was still something missing. I felt too attached to one place, I needed to be able to move.
That's when I decided to take my skills online, helping others to become independent through building their own online courses. One of my projects is TAPASFORLIFE, this online platform offering bite-size courses to "taste". I help people build their courses and market them on the platform.
I now divide my time between Luxembourg, Belgium, The Netherlands and, for the sun, Portugal.